The COVID-19 pandemic has changed so much of our lives in 2020. It has altered the way we communicate with our friends, family and colleagues; the amount and the way we consume media; and even the way we shop. Marketing strategies have had to change as well, and when it comes to holiday campaigns, this is no time to just repeat what you did last year. But how can we prepare for Q4 now, when everything is still so uncertain?
- AUDIENCEX Named 20th Fastest Growing Private Company in Los Angeles
- Best Practices for Native Programmatic Advertising
- TikTok Advertising: Everything You Need to Know
- Podcast Advertising Best Practices: A Q&A with Jim Ballas, CTO, PodcastOne
- Which Social Media Platform is Right for Your Campaign Goals?
Ad Quality Advertising Attribution Awards Branding Connected TV Content Marketing Contextual Targeting CPG Creative CTV Data digital advertising Digital Audio Digital Marketing Digital Out-of-Home Display DSP Dynamic Creative Optimization Engagement GDPR marketing multichannel marketing Native Omnichannel OOH Out-of-Home Paid Social Media Performance Marketing Pixels Programmatic programmatic advertising programmatic audio Q4 Campaigns Reporting Retail RTB SEM SEO social media social media marketing types of programmatic advertising Video Viewability Webinar